Utility worker narrowly escapes live wire, fire | ABC News

Loading...

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Added by admin
12 Views
The worker believed the wire was de-energized before he touched it and sparked a fire at an intersection in New Jersey. Luckily, no one was injured. https://abcn.ws/2IC9vUa

#News #CloseCall #Fire #ABCNews

SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS: https://www.youtube.com/ABCNews/
Watch More on http://abcnews.go.com/
LIKE ABC News on FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/abcnews
FOLLOW ABC News on TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/abc
GOOD MORNING AMERICA'S HOMEPAGE:
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/
Category
World

Post your comment

Sign in or sign up to post comments.

Comments

Be the first to comment